HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Holiday Hours, Black Friday Sale and a Few Photos

Hello everyone! This will be super short as it is late and I still have lots to do before bed. I just wanted to let you all know our holiday shop schedule and to tell you about our Black Friday Sale (which will run from Friday through Monday). First, here is our shop schedule starting with tomorrow, or I guess now it is technically today:

November 24 - 25th - CLOSED
November 26th - 30th  - OPEN
December 1st - 11th - CLOSED
December 12th - 17th - OPEN
December 18th - 29th CLOSED

As of yesterday Etsy now offers shops the option for a discount code - YAY! So in honor of that we will be offering a discount to anyone reading this blog starting Friday and running through Monday!
Just enter BLOG15 in the discount code line when you are checking out and you will get
15% off your order!

We are almost done with our Christmas decorating! I tried to take some photos today but the lighting was horrible. I will try again tomorrow. The only room I was able to get a few sort of clear shots of was our guest room although we just did a simple wreath and tiny tree in there so there's not much to see. After Christmas this room is going to be changing into a nursery - ahhhh!




We also tried to take our Christmas card photo this week. Let's just say we very UNSUCCESSFULLY tried! Lillie has NOT been into taking pictures lately so I haven't even bothered trying these past few weeks. I think the last ones I really took of her were on Halloween. It has been really warm these past few days which isn't really that great as far as Christmas card shots go, but oh well, I wanted to hurry up and get some taken so I would have time to edit them and then make the cards.

Here are some of the lovely shots I got (and I am clearly being sarcastic!)

When I take my camera out her response as of late has been "Night-night, Mommy"

Of the 200 shots I took I think about 150 of them were of her backside! Arghhh!

Too bad I couldn't have climbed over on the other side of the fence with the horses- then I could have at least gotten some of her face!


Oh how she does love those horses!

When we finally got to the spot where I wanted to take some pictures she refused to smile or look at the camera! I took our Christmas card picture last year on this same doorstep in Colonial Williamsburg and remember thinking I couldn't wait until next year and she was a little older because it would be so much easier taking pictures then.....little did I know!



Finally - a smile! I guess it would have been too much to ask for her to smile AND look at me! Haha!

Oh Mommy, this is exhausting!

Needless to say I will be giving it another try either tomorrow or Thursday. However, if we don't luck out next time I am giving up and just going to use a picture from this summer or fall!

 Don't forget to scroll down two posts and enter our giveaway! Tomorrow is the last day to enter!

Well, I hope you all have a lovely Wednesday!


13 comments:

  1. She is still precious...even though she isn't looking at the camera. I love the pictures of her looking at the horse. She is beautiful! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jennifer! she is too sweet! and your home is gorgeous! i hope you and your family have a wonderful thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is so cute, despite her NOT cooperating! that seems to be the story of everyone when they NEED that perfect picture for the cards! you are lucky that you do have so many great ones of her to use though!!!!

    good luck with round #2!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your house is so BEAUTIFUL! And, you pictures are always amazing to me!

    Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahahaha i love this last picture

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so darling and I love her dress {I am assuming it is the one from Gap}. I look at it everytime I walk into that store just before I hit the boys section :)

    We took Jude's pictures this weekend at an apple orchard. Every other shot he was pointing to all the apples in the trees saying "apple". My hubby just kept shooting and lucky we got a few good ones.

    I have been praying for your Grandfather and your uncle this week. I hope they recover quickly and that your mom has the strength she needs to take care of them.

    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and Happy Birthday to Lillie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I so understand. SM is doing the same thing when it comes to pics. I think they are so tired of us and the cameras! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope your Grandpa and Uncle are doing better. I hope you have a blessed Thanksgiving! HUGS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so precious and beautiful- any picture, any side is so dang sweet. I hope all is going well for your family and that Thanksgiving is wonderful time to relax.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love her dress....it's soooo sweet and I also know they feeling of little ones not co-operating for photos...my son is the same way...off in his own little world

    ReplyDelete
  10. What about the downstairs decorations? Waiting to see those! Can't wait to see Lillie in just over a week!!!!
    -Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  11. So, I am even convinced even more that we are the same person, somehow, lol!! We have that same dress!!! LOVE IT!:) Paris is the SAME way! Our last little photo session for the Sugar plum hd pc didn't work out quite like I wanted! :( She would only sit there if I had Gigi (our dog) sit with her, lol!! LOVE the horses too!!! My fave pics of Paris was the horses we did a couple of months back, makes for such nice pics!!!:) Well, like someone else already said, she looks like a doll no matter what shes doing!:) And yes, Paris has done the same, laid flat out on the grass refusing to let me take pics:) Too cute:) Hope you and your family have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That dress is GORGEOUS!! I love the ribbon with it.

    Have a Happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, my goodness! She is precious all the way around, from every direction and angle!

    Just wait til you have to get two to look at you and smile! ;)

    Best wishes for a wonderful Thanksgiving,
    Rose

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...