HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Monday, April 30, 2012

Williamsburg at Dusk


Just popping in with a few photos. My favorite time to go down to Colonial Williamsburg with the girls is at dusk. I love watching them flit about and seeing all the lanterns glow. Oh how I love this time of year! (I took these photos before we left for New Hampshire but am a bit behind on posting.)

 


We are on our way back to Williamsburg today and once I get settled in I have about 1200 photos to go through so I should have lots of things to share in the next couple of weeks! We had yucky cold, overcast weather pretty much our whole week in New Hampshire and although we worked on lots of projects I didn't take any photos until Saturday. Like I mentioned though, I did take about 1200 in about 24 hours. Haha! Unfortunately, seeing how I didn't take any until right before we left I haven't had time to go through them. Here's one shot though from Lola's party. This was a little vignette off to the side and the little cupcake on the tree swing was my favorite part of the party! =)

 
I was inspired by Tradewind Tiara's tree swing that I saw on Pinterest. I can't wait to show you all more pictures as soon as I get settled in. 



Have a fabulous Monday!



16 comments:

  1. Love the Williamsburg pics! My little booth/shop is near there and I am planning to take a walk through Williamsburg one of these days instead of rushing back to VaBch as usual! I'll have to keep my eyes out for you snapping pics...all I need to do is look for a girl in a tutu...that's not the normal "touring Williamsburg" outfit!
    Glad you returned home safely!
    Blessings, Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love your pictures. That gardenesque vignette is gorgeous, all my fav colors - white, brown and green with wood and some shabby - LOVE!

    And your tutu wearing doll is adorable, per usual.

    Love Williamsburg, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pics. The way you capture a moment... you have a gift. The cupcake on the tiny swing, so unexpected! I can't wait to see the pictures and all the details of the party. But most of all, your special touch on everything.
    Have a beautiful week! Happy Monday~Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this vignette. What are the white flowers on the left on the window? Is this a wreath? Beautiful. Hope she had a fun birthday. My grandson's is today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They are baby's breath and were made into three little poms. I will have a tutorial for them soon!

      Delete
  5. Can't wait to see all the pictures! That cupcake swing is the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous pictures! Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see more from the party (My son's party is on Friday, so maybe I'll get some last minute inspiration! Ha!) Gorgeous pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to see the birthday party photos! Hope you had a lovely trip!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the little peek of Lola's party. The cupcake on the swing is darling. Williamsburg looks beautiful and so quaint. I've never been but hope to visit one day soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Williamsburg photos are so beautiful! I've always wanted to go there. And the pic from Lola's party is so sweet! The vignette is gorgeous! Loving that little swing with the cupcake. Too precious! Can't wait to see the rest of your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jennifer,
    Your photos are simply stunning!!!
    I love the ones of your little one peaking over the fence in her tutu, it is so sweet!
    I love your blog!
    Hope you have a lovely week!
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  12. These pictures are so sweet! I also can't wait to see more of Lolas party, it looks so darling!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...